Create unlimited perfectly pieced blocks using these basic printable foundation papers. Simply print the pages as many times as you need, and sew. One time purchase, for unlimited uses*
You will have half square triangles, flying geese, and square-in-a-square blocks in various sizes, right at your fingertips! A total of 12 blocks!
Half Square Triangles: 1", 2", 3", 4", 5"
Flying Geese: 1"x2", 2"x3", 3"x6"
Square-in-a-Square: 2", 3", 4", 5"
Foundation Paper Piecing instructions are not included, basic knowledge of FPP is assumed. There are many quality tutorials online for how to FPP.
Watermarks do not show on the document.
I would love to see your finished quilts using my instructions. Share your projects on social media with the hashtag #otterandthyme or tag @otter.and.thyme
This document is formatted for 8.5" x 11" (letter size) paper.
Print using the "actual size" option on your printer, and with no margins if possible. This may vary due to operating system and printer.After printing, measure the 1" block on this page to ensure you printed at the right scale.
The table below shows the actual size of each block, that you can measure prior to cutting and sewing.
Sew on the straight lines.
Cut on the dotted lines.
Tip: you can cut the blocks apart before you sew.
- This is a digital downloadable PDF file. You will need to print it on a home or professional printer, no physical product will be mailed to you.
- You will receive a digital file that is 8.5" x 11" (US Letter size).
- Due to different calibration and printers, print quality and color may vary.
- This product is designed for home printers; there may be variations in professional and commercial printers.
- Due to the nature of this product, no refunds will be issued once the file has been downloaded.
- For personal use only.
- Not permitted for industrial or large batch manufacturer commercial use without specific written permission from the author.
- You may not, under any circumstance, share, sell, or distribute this document under any format.
- All images and designs are copyright and property of Otter and Thyme.